Thinking of buying a car? Are there wedding bells on the horizon or do you want to do some home improvements?
St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union are here to help with whatever you have in mind.
Providing loans is one of the main functions of a Credit Union and we provide loans on very reasonable terms to our members.
98% of all loan applications are approved* so why not ask us about your loan today.
Applying for your loan is easy
- Step 1:
- Step 2: If applying for a loan larger than your savings provide the following:
- Proof of Income: Payslips, Social Welfare receipts, recent income assessment, Tax Clearance Cert depending on your own circumstances.
- Bank Statements: the last 3 months statement on your current account.
- Photo I.D: Valid Passport or Drivers Licence.
- Further Documentation: other documentation may be required.
- Step 3: Once approved, pick up your loan.
Why Borrow with us?
- No fees/ charges on accounts
- Interest paid on a reducing balance
- No fees/ charges on early repayment/lump sums
- Interest rates are fair & capped by law
- Loan Protection Insurance free of charge for members subject to terms & conditions
- Efficient & Friendly service –as recent winners of the Customer Service Excellence Award we strive to provide you with fast, efficient and professional attention
- Rebate – You get money back on your interest paid if a loan interest rebate is applied. See below rates paid:
|2017 – 12.5%||2016 – 15%||2015 – 15%|
|2014 – 12.5%||2013 – 10%||2012 – 10%|
Depending on the financial year results, a member may receive a loan interest rebate on their Standard Rate Loan i.e. if you paid €500 in loan interest during the financial year and the Credit Union pay a 10% rebate, you will receive €50 in loan interest rebate.
*relates to October to December 2017 loan figures.
Please note: All loans of €500 and greater are reported to The Central Bank Of Ireland under the Credit Reporting Act 2013, click here for further information.